The month of May is a good time to prepare yourself and your sales team to achieve your sales goals for the second half of 2010.
Questions to consider:
1. How many members of your sales team are on-target right now to exceed their sales goals for 2010?
2. How many members of your sales team have executable, proven sales plans in place to insure success for the second half push?
3. What are you doing to shore up the skills and performance of those members of your sales team who are not 120% of plan?
Want a cost-effective plan proven to be effective in producing results?
If you have one or more sales reps who are NOT 120% of plan year-to-date, then send them to our IMPACT Selling Workshop, May 18-19, at The Davidson Village Inn, here in Davidson, NC.
Here’s what this program will do for you and your sales team:
- Provide a detailed, objective Sales Assessment for each attendee that shows how he/she stacks up against the top sales professionals that he/she competes against every day. We will show them how to leverage their strengths and understand their weaknesses (we all have some of both!).
- Provide each attendee with an Rx based upon the Sales Assessment including CDs and Workbooks to shore-up their weaknesses.
- Provide you with a copy of the Sales Assessment to help you coach and mentor each sales person.
- Two days of intensive customer-focused, valued-added selling strategies that have proven to produce results in today’s “New 21st Century”.
- An action plan for each person to improve sales performance that you can then manage and hold them accountable for completing.
- A sales system that will provide the discipline that sales professionals need to be successful in today’s demanding sales environment.
- A guarantee that attendees will leave here with executable sales plans and strategies that they believe will produce results or we will give you their registration fee back on the spot!
Time is of the essence. Every order your sales reps lose is an order that you will never get back.
Register one or more of your sales reps for this program. It will be the best investment you can make in your sales team and your company. Remember, your company will never be any stronger than the sales people that you attract, hire, train, and ultimately retain! We are here to help.